In the consultation Shelley will
- Discuss the health issues most important to you
- Discuss your health history
- Discuss your family history
- Ask you questions about relevant body systems to gain a better understanding of your condition
- Perform Nail and Tongue analysis, which verifies processes occurring in the body
- Take your blood pressure, body measurements
- Refer you for any necessary blood or other testing
- Discuss any medications that you take to ensure that treatments will not interact with them
- Explain your health issues from a naturopathic perspective and discuss the implications of this
- Make a tailored treatment plan to suit you, keeping your busy schedule and budget in mind
- Give you tailored dietary advice, including recipes and handouts with guidelines to assist you
- Provide ongoing support to ensure maximum efficacy of treatment
What should I bring with me to my first consultation?
So that Shelley can best determine your needs please bring with you any recent blood test results, or other test results. If you do not have copies usually your doctor will be able to post or email a copy out to you.
Taking note of or bringing in any medications and supplements that you are taking will also help Shelley in determining your treatment plan.
Live to far away?
Shelley offers phone or Skype consultations to clients who live in remote areas and require her services. A phone consultation is arranged and paid by credit card at the end of the consultation. Treatments are then express posted to you, and a copy of your treatment plan along with handouts and dietary suggestions will be emailed or posted to you. Phone consultations can be arranged for anywhere in the world.
Private Health Cover
Shelley is registered for Private health fund rebates. The amount covered will depend on your fund and type of cover.
AHM, NIB, HCF, RBHS, CBH, Medibank Private, HBF, BUPA, HBA, MBF, Mutual Community, NRMA, SGIC, SGIO, ARHG GROUP
How can I book an appointment?
Making an appointment is easy. Simply call 0450 273 119 or email email@example.com to organise your appointment.
After Hours Services Available
Pensioner and Student Discounts Apply
Ready to take the next step?
Booking your appointment is your first step to better health and well-being, so call now to begin your journey towards good health!