Healthy eating is more than just making sure you eat more fruit and vegetables. Healthy eating is all about the types of food and quality of our food, where the food comes from, the amounts and quantity of our food, the way we combine our food groups including protein, carbohydrates and good fats and the timing and nature of when we eat our meals.
Food has a strong influence on the biochemistry of the body. What we eat, how we eat and when we eat have dramatic effects on hormonal activity. By optimising this hormonal response through nutrition we can achieve optimum health and wellness and prevent and correct chronic diseases. Due to this healing balance of food we can nourish the body and balance hormones to gain a range of beneficial results. Blood sugars are balanced and medical conditions can be improved such as Diabetes & hypoglycemia, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol.
The Best Health Diet looks at the hormonal effects of food and their effect on cellular inflammation, addressing how and what we eat to balance blood sugar levels, insulin levels and hormones and improve energy levels. I have also combined the principles of Whole Foods and indigenous traditional ways of eating.
The Best Health Diet is a way of life that helps you lose body fat and increase wellness by reducing cellular inflammation. It’s cellular inflammation that is the underlying cause of not only weight gain and the acceleration of chronic disease, but also the reason behind decreasing physical, emotional, and mental performance.
Personalised Nutrition Plans
Plans available for
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Muscle gain
- Athletic performance
- Pregnancy and Lactaction
- Food Allergies & Food Sensitivities in children and adults
- Children Behavior disorders ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar levels)
- Diabetes Type 1 and 2
- High cholesterol & Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Fatty Liver
- Female hormonal Imbalances
- Mood disorders including Depression and Anxiety
- Adrenal Fatigue
Making an appointment is easy.
Simply call 0450 273 119 or email to organise your appointment.
- Body fat loss
- Maintain and strengthen muscle
- Reduce water retention
- Increase energy levels
- Improved mental and physical performance
- Reduce appetite, control hunger and cravings
- Improved digestion and liver function
- Balances all hormones
- Improved mood, depression and anxiety
- Increase Serotonin (feel good mood hormone) levels
- Reduce Cortisol (stress hormone)
- Balance Female hormones
- Reduce Estrogen dominance
- Correct and/or reduce risk of Chronic health disease such as Diabetes, Heart disease, High Cholesterol, Fatty Liver
- A greater sense of wellbeing.
- Better health
In the Nutrition Plan we will
- Work out the exact amount of food, calories you will need per day according to your weight and exercise levels.
- I will teach you when and how to eat that fits in with your lifestyle.
- You will finally have the confidence to know how much food you should be eating and not under or over eat!
- We will devise sample days together so you can choose the foods you prefer
- You will learn how to balance food combinations so you get the correct amount of protein, fat, and carbohydrate at each meal and at snacks.
- You will get a chart and food list that allows you to select your own food choices and substitute when you want.
- I will recommend foods to avoid according to your assessment
- Teach you how to read nutrition labels, what to avoid, what to look out for
- I will give you food ideas and recipes.
- The plan is something people stay on the rest of their lives for general health and wellbeing.
- Those doing the weight loss plan will switch to the maintenance program when they get to their goal weight.
- For weight loss we can expect to see an average of 1kg loss/week-this a health sustained fat loss.
- The food recommendations provide you with an abundance of nutrients for optimal health and wellbeing.
- The initial phase works as a detoxification program also.
- No meal replacements, all whole foods
- We can adjust plan according to your own individual requirements and needs
- Exercise advice and motivation
If you want to retake control of your life, then reducing cellular inflammation and maximising nutrition through whole foods this is the necessary first step. When you are ready, I can help.